Friday, April 03, 2009

Dear Lord

It's been a long day

The last yearbook page is submitted. But
there is Drama about an upcoming family party. And that class trip, oy.

Then I had to go be The Bad Guy. Aka the Sherriff of MakeYourKid Behave. If I can't dig out your air mattress pump from the pile of clothes in your closet I've asked you to hang up 10x, then you can't sleep over.

(Said child remarked yesterday that he never got to reenact the "Guitar Hero thing" aka Risky Business/old time rock n roll scene... on the days I got home from work later than he got off the bus. Now that I'm out of work, no chance any time soon)

The capper was explaining to my other child what "natural male enhancement" means. (Oh my gosh, Smiling Bob in that commercial)

As I said to my son, Tomorrow will be a better day.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...