Friday, April 17, 2009

Stop me when I'm passing by

So the ice cream man was out and about in our neighborhood tonight. Yay, spring.

(I'm not much for buying from ice cream trucks because in the neighborhood I grew up in, he sold pot. Or something like that. But I digress. )

The thing I truly take issue with is the song. Last year(or maybe the one before) it was The Entertainer. You know, da na nana nana nana....

This year? "What child is this". Seriously? A Christmas song?

:::::shrug:::::::::


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

our icecream truck last year was playing Jingle bells. I don't get it either.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...