Sunday, April 05, 2009

Miscellany

Carrie Underwood looks like the 2009 Christmas Collectibles Barbie in that ginormous dress.

My son is using Axe shower gel now. To impress the ladies. Have mercy.

I so could have won money if it weren't for Uconn losing. And the funny part is I more or less go "eeeny miny moe". Or pick places I'd like to go or have been.

Sang tonight, it went really well. It was fun at the reception, showing my friend and my sister all the people I write about in this blog. ("Pssst - there's Icky")

In a couple of weeks I may go apartment hunting in pittsburgh. No, not for me. Just to help someone out and because I've never been there. Road trip!


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...