Saturday, April 11, 2009

Peace offering

For waking me up to wake THEM up early. One.

The whole mumbling :::can you hit the snooze alarm:::: -incoherent and all. Two, and three.

For turning the light on in my face after I had gotten back to sleep. Four.

For bickering about who wasn't ready yet. And waking me up. Again.

(Are you really surprised it was Ms The One Who needed that 20 minutes, you dipstick...I had to call foul, and say "go sit and watch tv". Seriously these people would have a cage match without me here to mediate 24x7)

So since the universe has now made them wake me up five times I guess it whispered in someone's ear "there better be a bagel on the counter".

(I'll overlook that I am "Mow". I choose to believe it's shorthand for Mom - Wow!)


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...