Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday, Sunday


Yesterday WAS a better day ::::thank you ::::::

There are times when I need to remind Mr. C that "we are the grownups" and that we need to teach forgiveness, and let things go once the lesson has been learned. Not that I am perfect by ANY means. Co-parenting will always bring different opinions and... you get what I am saying.

Today I have to go to mass, of course. But TONIGHT I go again. Every Palm Sunday we have a special service. I am looking forward to it. Our new choir members seem to have found the right balance (one was singing way toooooo loud) and our dress rehearsal last night was encouraging :::knock on wood::::

Also I have figured out that in my new seat I can no longer see Icky Dick conducting slightly off time. Ahem. So while it's taken some getting used to (we are crowded in the new spot; when we were along the windows we could sit with wider spaces between our chairs) I am finally starting to be happy there.

Hopefully that transition will play out in my jobless life too. It's taken some getting used to. After the euphoria of "I don't have to go back there!!" was replaced by "....but where will I go??" this was a tough week. Some ups and downs.

But spring is coming and flowers are blooming and I have managed to sit on my porch here and there. So there you go!!

(PS: click on the photo to see the full size - mosaic effect, I rather enjoy the way it came out)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

lovely! we only have crocus' so far... and it snowed yesterday.. soooooo.. yah.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...