Monday, February 21, 2005

Digi-Mom

Random web shopping suggestion: Cowgirl Chocolates - check it out. Spicy chocolate.


Well kids, I have finally leapt into the new millenium (only about 5 years behind everyone else....) Yesterday I bought a digital camera at Target. (In Clifton Pahhhk they say Tar-jayyyyyyhhhh as though it's in some FABULOUS subdivision. Whatever.)

I did rather extensive research (I read about half the ads in the Sunday paper.) The price was right, and so I went for it. I wanted to get it now to learn how to use it before a couple of upcoming family events. It's a 5 megapixel camera (you can adust the mode to take photos at various quality levels). I think it will be both easy enough for Mr. C to use AND contain enough bells & whistles to amuse Moi. Ha!

So now I have a WHOLE NEW way to goof off with the kids. Isn't that great? We've already shot a few action video clips that I can shame them with, when they begin dating. Mwahahahahaha.

1 comment:

Jesster said...

I think everyone says "Tahr-jay." Hee hee.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...