Monday, February 07, 2005

I've got Spyware in my Spam

Well by now we've all talked about our favorite commercial, so let's move on.

Today's #1 Bad Idea Which Sounded Good At the Time: mud

Other thoughts...

Chip -hey, is Lloyd there? (If this question makes no sense to you, just move on.)

I agree with this guy on the topic of congressional inky fingers

I don't know if the Nanny can help this family. Stupid people!! (Obviously the kid is at least 2x as smart as Mummy.)

I want this for Valentine's Day. Is that a problem? (I only want it so that I can sell it and quit my FABULOUS job.) But you could also get me a new Mustang convertible, even though that commercial was stupid. Is there some law that says that in "real life" (aka not on tv or in movies) only ugly old men get to drive cool cars? I saw a beautiful red sports car on the way home and the guy was baaaad looking in just about every way. There should be some sort of application process. "I'm sorry but you are not hot enough to drive this car, I can't sell it to you. " (Of course, that might put me in a minivan, so I'm not going to press too hard on this issue.)

I'd say more but CNN's site apparently just went down. Lucky for you! I'm off to scan my pc - any bets on how much pollution I'll find?

4 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Yikes! Minivan!

Johnny Virgil said...

The repo man took my convertible last night! Thanks. Thanks a lot. Bitch.

Erik with a K said...

If anybody can pull off a convertible, it's Johnny Virgil.

On the other hand, they might hand me the keys to a cement mixer. :-)

And I run Adaware scans every hour or two when I think of it, and the gunk that comes down to my PC through no affirmative action on my part is astounding.

I'm being tracked!

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Two words - FireFox, Baby!
Dump IE and the world is a kinder place.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...