Saturday, February 26, 2005

The shirt off (my) back

Gap spokesperson and U.S. Fund for UNICEF ambassador Sarah Jessica Parker designed a limited edition Gap t-shirt to benefit UNICEF’s tsunami relief and recovery efforts. Available exclusively at www.gap.com for $20, the shirts sold out within a week. Gap is donating $100,000 from the sales to UNICEF's humanitarian aid programs in South Asia.

.


I bought one, and I love it. It's comfortable and I look JUST like her in it. (Badump-bump) Seriously though, nice shirt.

2 comments:

David Tellez said...

Just like her? Uh-huh...yeah...sure...whatever...

Kidding! But thats so cool you're one of the few that actually got that shirt. My friend had to seriously risk her limbs and life just to get one...

Carly said...

Oh David, careful, I get to blame perimenopause soon for violent outbursts!

:o)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...