Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Beadz

Here is a necklace I made last night, and wore today.... it's actually purple, but didn't scan well. It's not as dark as it looks here. The end is driving me crazy because I made it, checked the length, and when I went to add to it, the wire was creased and I should just re-string it, which I will do before I wear it again. So much for playing with beads as a way to relax. HTML is apparently not my friend either!!


This one has a fish on it that I've had for a while, it is made of multiple segments, so it bends (hard to explain but cool) and I finally found the right beads to put together with it. Again, slightly brighter in person... like me... blahahah



Thanks, Shammy.

1 comment:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

just adjust your width/height dimentions on the pics a bit, and it'll be grand.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...