Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Post, schmost

I've got nothing, really.

I'm in THAT mood again. Midwinter, Christmas is over, and this time of year sucks. I can't go tanning either because on the one hand it's bad for you, skin cancer, yadda yada yada, and then when I got past that and started doing it anyway, Mark had to go and point out how gross it is to lie on a tanning bed. If I can't lie there and fall asleep, when am I supposed to get my nap? I'm not going to stand in the wind silo, hanging on for dear life. So I'm cold and pasty pale, yee haw.

Job satisfaction... not high today. It's hard to be dazzled when you're basically arranging projects for other people all day long. Other people on my team build Things. I merely arrange for them to have a task on their time card to write down how long it took them to build Things. Oh, the glory. Couple that with someone who doesn't seem to understand that a client's question or problem is NEVER going to really come at a convenient time, and yes, we KNOW you have other things to do but it's not like you're really taxed.... oh, it's a rocking good time, let me tell you.

Tonight we at least have another wine class. I'll let you know what wisdom Bob Newhart passes along this time.







No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...