Thursday, February 10, 2005

My baby's got pipes

My daughter is in her school choir and she had a little solo in mass yesterday. :::sniffle:::: I am so proud of my baby! Some of the "big kids" told her today that she did well, so she is in 7th Heaven

Fr. K mentioned to Mr. Carly that she did well and said something more or less that she gets that from me. She looks just like me too. Mr. C and I joked about how Billy Joel / Christie Brinkley's daughter Alexa ended up looking like Dad and singing like Mom. That is a bummer.

In the Annoying department, I have one of those spray nozzle things on my kitchen sink. When someone tries to use it, the valve sticks or something and then the faucet won't work. So I bumped it while I was cleaning off the sink, and now I can't get water outta my faucet.

I'm swearing a lot - can you hear me? Does it count if no one can hear me??

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Oh we hear you, salty sailor.

Jesster said...

The best swear words are the made-up ones--the ones that make people look at you and say "what???" when you use them....

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...