Monday, September 19, 2005

Awards

Nominees for Stupid Person of the Day:
  • the driver of the 18-wheeler who cut across 3 lanes in front of Moi
  • the girl I drove by on the way home -- she was sitting on the front steps of her house, while 5 guys worked on the roof with big boxes of shingles, big tools, etc. -- I hope something falls on her head, because she was posed, looking cute and talking on her cellphone - idiot
  • the cashier at the place where I go to buy bagels who thinks he is hilarious telling me my plain bagel with honey walnut creamcheese and a small coke is $8.50 -- the first two times it was cute but now I'm sick of it frankly - get new material- you will never be my boytoy
  • me for forgetting I need a sitter tomorrow night - that's right - MORE WINE TASTING CLASSES!!! Wheee!

(Right now cashier is winning but if I don't find a sitter it will be me)

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

We'll expect a full report.
So don't go drinking all your homework before blogging.

Anonymous said...

Here's my entry:

http://www.bloggingbaby.com/entry/1234000783044511/

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...