Thursday, September 08, 2005

See Carly Go

(Today's five minute post is also "Where Did Carly Go Today?")

  • work - blechh - went to get a new ID, (cracked old one, winced for some reason when Security Guy shredded it) and noticed with dismay, the new photo isn't really any better
  • run home to change shoes(don't ask)
  • pick up the kids at school
  • go to the office of the man who will rip 6 teeth out of my babies' mouths soon and then rip all the money out of my wallet
  • go to rite aid to buy contact paper (add to the $120 total of school supplies to date)
  • go to the dollar store to try to find those stretchy book covers that the kids love, unsuccessfully of course
  • go to Burger King(for the boy)
  • go back to school - the girl forgot her go-home papers (starting already...)
  • go to the gas station ($3.39 for the cheap stuff)
  • go to Mr. Subb (for me & the girl)
  • home to change shirt (don't ask)

on my way to the NICU now... aloha...

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...