Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Beware cheap hose

I bought this crappy garden hose. If you take ONE step in the wrong direction, it bends over on itself and the rushing water is reduced to a trickle, something like what happens every time I try to give blood. Dribble, dribble, drip.

It is so annoying! I'm a desperate housewife. Why can't I have a sexy gardener a few years younger than me??

I'm just trying to keep my mums alive, dammit. (It's 90 today. See my little weather girl at the right? Go, make your own. Another way to waste time. Viva la Internet!!!)

6 comments:

Doublebogie said...

I'd love to be your sexy gardener,,
but I think I'm a little older than you. Will that do?? *winks*
I know what you mean though, My sunflowers are drooping too! It doesn't pay to get a "cheap hose".
The "nozzle is important too. Ya get what ya pay for!

Carly said...

Sorry bogie, only boy toys need apply ;-)

onescrappychick said...

hmm.. I thought about Mums this weekend..and I'm glad I waited. *I'M* wilting in this 90 deg. heat, forget my flowers...

Johnny Virgil said...

I suck at gardening, but I wield a cheap hose like nobody's business.

Anonymous said...

so, will your wife let you work at my house without a shirt, JV?

Anonymous said...

We ALL want sexy gardeners...

(sigh)

BTW, I think you missed the tag on my blog, C.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...