Monday, September 05, 2005

I heart Yahoo

Annoying commercials aside, I like Yahoo. I have an email account there for comments from this blog.

Via a friend I just discovered Launchcast and I am working on my own radio station. (Carlyq80, but of course... Featuring: Kelly Clarkson, Diana Krall, Dave Koz, John Mayer, U2, Tim McGraw, Daniel Bedingfield, Mariah Carey, Rob Thomas, Santana, Sting, Pat Metheny, Barenaked Ladies, Matchbox Twenty, Faith Hill, Joss Stone, Joyce Cooling, Christina Aguilera, Avril, the Wallflowers, Lifehouse, Kimberly Locke and others)

The 'free' version locks up at least once a day on my pc so I'm not sure I'll spring for the $5 a month version, but it would be nice not to listen to the annoying commercials every couple of songs.

Check it out here. Or does everyone else in the world but me know this already?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I had no idea that there was a Yahoo music. I am definitely going to check this out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

You should insert some Rik Emmett while you're at it...
True Hearts
Way Back Home

Shameless plug for a fabulous musician.

:)

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Rock on.

Weary Hag said...

Carly, NOOOO I had no idea about this and THANK YOU for the great link! I'll look into it for sure, though for Christmas, Ed got me a satellite radio contraption on which you can pick and choose exactly what music you'd like to hear on the radio.

ps... I totally love Diana Krall.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...