Sunday, September 18, 2005

Partay time

Recall, if you know, that my children's birthdays are one day apart. Another reason September makes me twitchy. Friday we switched my son's party to a bowling party instead of mini golf. So, of course it was a sunny day instead of the gobs of rain we were promised by our brilliant forecasters.

My daughter had her sleepover last night. My sister was here too (she's like paid pre-teenage girl entertainment, they all fall all over her and hang on her every word). I was kind of tired, and she had lots of energy. So she had them decorating cupcakes, with the stuff I had picked out, until they started throwing mini chocolate chips at one another. Time to move on!!


She has a paraffin "dip", you put your hands in and the stuff is melted so it coats your hands and when you peel it off your hands are very soft, and they all LOVE that.

Freaky, huh?

Things like that keep them busy for a long time.

They watched a movie and we got them all in sleeping bags about 12:15 so that was fantastic. They're all gone home already. Now I can nap!!

1 comment:

Carly said...

girls, nail polish, combs(so I could french braid their hair), lip gloss, little rings, hair elastics, rubber stamps (3/$1) of things like lipstick and purses and high heels, beaded anklets, and candy

boys
plastic bat(the creature that flies, not a baseball item), glow in the dark plastic stars, baseball cards, superballs, candy,

I can't remember what else

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...