Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sevens

I'm not having good luck with this today, but I will try to play nice, because I've been tagged.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Parasail on Lake George
2. learn to play piano with both hands
3. see a Broadway show and take my children up in the Statue of Liberty
4. attend a professional baseball, football, or basket ball game and sit waaaaaaay down near the field, or the court, whatever the case may be, drink beer, eat a hot dog, and cheer until I am hoarse
5. be an extra in a movie, buy a copy or two, and give one to everyone I know
6. visit all 50 states
7. sing onstage (even backup, just once, will do) at a concert

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Dive
2. Ski
3. do-it-yourself heart surgery (yeah, lazy me, I had someone do it for me)
4. paint a room without getting paint all over myself
5. be patient
6. always tell the truth
7. imagine life without my children

7 Things That Attract me to the opposite sex:
1. humor
2. intelligence
3. athletic ability
4. respect for me
5. hair that's a little messed up, preferably by me
6. well defined shoulders/arms that are around me often
7. (censored)

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. My children's names
2. My name(on the phone at work)
3. I'm late
4. I forgot
5. I'm GOING TO....
6. I'm hungry
7. "Fuck"

7 Celebrity Crushes:
really, this is where I start to peter out....


7 People I Want To Do This List:
the people I would list probably have already done this. Beth, Carol??

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...