Sunday, September 25, 2005

Take your cat and leave my sweater

I don't ever, EVER want a pet. Just the thought of having to feed, bathe and clean up after another living thing gives me the hives. I saw several pets at the JDRF walk today (mostly big smelly dogs, and one whack woman with one of those empty harnesses that are wired stiff, you know, like an invisible dog. Okayyy...... there were no kids with her so I don't know what her deal was, exactly)

It suddenly feels very much like fall around here, and all of my sweaters are STILL upstairs in the attic. God knows where... thanks to a Certain Someone's (not me) habit of putting boxes in no particular order. Every now & then I find a box full of clothes I haven't worn in 2 years.

PS: Stop the world! I want to get off. I have 10,000 things to do in the next several hours. Desperate Housewives is going to be on, AND Gray's Anatomy, which is excellent, and I should be doing my nails, sipping wine & eating bonbons, dammit!

2 comments:

Weary Hag said...

Hope you enjoyed the bon bons. :)

And ohhh yes. I hear you loud and clear about the stored clothing items. I've come upon a box of clothes that don't even fit me anymore but I sure could have gotten tons of use out of while I was working. Sheesh.

Johnny Virgil said...

I hear ya there. Why, just the other day I found a box of my old women's clothing that I haven't worn in ages.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...