And because they should watch more than stupid YouTube videos.
Carly(via Blackberry)
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
And because they should watch more than stupid YouTube videos.
Carly(via Blackberry)
2 comments:
I so agree. My dad always made me watch stupid stuff like that...and now I have some really great memories for it!
I agree. It was very well written, and a sober, yet hopeful, view of our shared predicament.
I feel Obama is really taking on the most difficult of circumstances...but then, who else could? We have dug ourselves into this mess (or have been dug into) and now we have to struggle our way out. I hope we can do it, but I'm cynical.
If anything, we're all the better to be hopeful at this moment in history. At least there's that!
Post a Comment