Friday, November 28, 2008

and the shopper rushed home

...with her antibiotics, two sweaters she picked out for herself (while waiting for the Target pharmacy to slap all the apropriate stickers on her Z-pak), and one or two baby toys for the nieces & nephews.

EVERY FALL I get a sinus infection. I fought it for a while this year, with the neti pot (aka stupid party trick to make even the most sullen teenager laugh) but it finally beat me. I quit. The urgent care place has a german doc with a 12-syllable last name. That's neither here nor there; but I think I may have been a little weepy when I thanked the nurse for working today. I haven't slept well in 3 weeks.

Autumn, I hate you.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...