Sunday, November 02, 2008

Oh I remember this project

So the shame took over and I have started working on the mural again. (Wow, I started it a year ago or so)I'm in the Oh My God I Hate This stage and just sort of screwing around with it.

Today I started the blue wall (it needs light and dark tone work) and the right gray seating section and also the dirt track. But the part that gave me fits was that freaking Monument Park that I didn't know existed until today. I totally made something up and painted it. I'm calling it my "interpretation".

Who paints something they've never seen? Uh, me. And I won't EVER see it (for my two Brit readers, old Yankee stadium is closed now and they're building a new one. )

So yes, call me crazy. But this is fun.
Not as fun as watching Stanley try to figure out what the new guy's name is at choir(something Irish like Rowan, Ruain or something that phonics out to ra-wayn, help me M...!!)

But still fun.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...