Saturday, November 01, 2008

The cow and the chicken

My neice and nephew came to see me in their costumes today. My neice is 3 and she was a cow. (White sweats with spots sewed on.) She is so darn cute, but my nephew was even cuter.

He had this hysterically funny chicken outfit on, with orange legs and feet plus white "feathers" all over his body.
He is one year old now and has little gray plastic glasses because he's way crosseyed. The combination plus him sucking his thumb and giggling when I tickle him is just unbearably cute.

But no, it doesn't make me want another, thank you!


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...