Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Only a loving Mom

...Would listen to a story and then mock her kids. Wait, wait.

So today the parochial school had a Thanksgiving mass because there's no school tomorrow.

My kids served and during the consecration (the prayers before communion) they could see a REALLY big spider crawling up the lectern used for the readings.

So. Imagine being not that much older than ten and kneeling on the bench on the side of the altar and watching that big ass spider a few feet away. Your homeroom teacher's eyes are glued to you. You can't kill it. You CAN'T.

So, after hearing this, I said. "It was probably Satan. You should have killed it."

You should have seen their faces.


Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you

Anonymous said...

With a straight face, tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

That will definitely get you a Mommy Dearest nomination from them them. :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...