Monday, November 24, 2008

Because you asked

(Technically, one person asked. So...)

My son and Crushita did not dance. He got shy when the first slow song came on (which is good. I despise Rascal Flatts. They are the Loverboy of country music. I am sorry. I know they could buy me ten million times over but still. I can't bear to have THAT be his first goopy memory. )

He wandered off to the bathroom because no one else was slow dancing. Big sister tried to drag him over to the little lady after that. (I was pretending not to look, while a teacher gave me a play by play of it all. )

S'okay. He's too young. Although when Crushita's mom came to pick her up she said "Did they dance?" with some eagerness in her voice. So I know my boy is aces... But I knew that.

Some other time, when mom is not around with her camera taking photos "for the yearbook" perhaps.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...