Friday, November 14, 2008

Trouble is a Friend

If you survived the annoying parts of Grey's last night (Izzy, WTF, and Little Sloan and the Frankenstein interns) you heard Trouble Is a Friend* by Lenka. Great piano introduction. When I went to buy that song I also came across The Show** which I had heard on Sirius and forgotten to hunt down later. It's a little Feist/Yael / Apple commercial - ish. But I still like it.

I am going to see if I can avoid obsessively reading the internet and other people's blogs all weekend. Oh, and posting. So, it's almost 4 pm now; we'll give it a go.

Hahahhaha. Did you think I was serious? Oh shit. I was.


*He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart, he waits in the winds, he's gotta play a part. Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!


**I want my money back, I want my money back, (just enjoy the show...)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

the football game trumped Grey's and now I have to watch it online tonight unless I want to stay up till 1am and watch it after Jimmy Kimmel. (NOT)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...