... my son, who locked the bathroom door while he was "in there", and on completion of his tasks, forgot the door was locked.... and slamed head firstinto the door thinking he could just quickly tug it open and run out to go on with his life.
We hear a cccrash and he came staggering out and OH was it funny. (He's fine. Really.)
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
No comments:
Post a Comment