Monday, October 29, 2007

week 3


a few quick jabs:



  • new work schedule might actually work out - if I actually leave ON TIME the whole thing after school works better

  • 214 days until the next Freihofer's Run for Women

  • I really hate Halloween. No, really. I do!

  • I didn't work on the mural at all over Saturday & Sunday but I did do over 50 scrapbooking pages. Viva la power layout. No journaling, so dock points accordingly, but frankly when I'm in a big crowd I just can't. Maybe later (okay, months from now) I'll scan a couple of my favorite pages. I tend to rely on solid colors and only a little bit of embellishment but I did drag my 50 lbs worth of sizzix and dies along with me to share, so that helped.

  • Today other people's indecision kept me from doing the work I intended to do, because now they might revise the whole thing I spent the last 3 weeks doing. A true welcome to programming.

  • So, the most productive thing I did at work was get the handle fixed on the ladies' room door. I had visions of being stuck in there with the handle in my hand, and me without my cell phone, becaus I am not one of Those People who take/make calls in the stalls.
  • Book of the day - Know Your Pig - I'm planning to buy this, I'll let you know how I like it

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...