Friday, October 26, 2007

Get Yer Beer Here



For some reason working on this makes me queasy. Not sure If I'm holding my breath while I'm painting or what. I feel sort of bleeeeaaaahhhh from holding my arm up do this stuff.

This was about 2+ hours of work (to do the buildings; the yellow was the other day. I need to work in some blue from the top... I forgot.) The base of the buildings are slightly curved because that white wall will arc around under them.

Oh, and that's not today's full moon, I must have a water spot on my camera lens.

Happy weekend...

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

how effing cool is that....

enjoy your weekend away!! :)

Sassy Blondie said...

Wow!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...