Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggggggghhhhhh

Just saying.

At one point my PC at work had 12 windows open (and one was my email box which had 10 sub-windows open - things I was reading, trying to reply to , etc)

My supermarket loathing remains strong, despite having a cashier with an actual personality (expressed) today. I spent $138 and got... not much. But I'm making one hell of a pumpkin cake with caramel-cream cheese frosting for my mother's birthday...

No walk today. Can you tell? Hopefully, after dinner. Speaking of which, the water's boiling. Buh bye!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I hate this "getting dark" early crap... I wanted to walk after dinner, and the men-folk left for their radio meeting.. but it was cold and dark and I was so not motivated to do so. Guess I'll have to go back to walking right after school again. (sigh). The cake sounds wonderful!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...