Saturday, October 13, 2007

Really Almost Done

Check out the royal icing butterflies Suzy made. I made the rose, but it's pretty easy with rolled fondant.



This will be finished at the baby's house (because I have to carry it on my lap in the car and the grass along the front edge will otherwise end up on ME.) Yes, I used evil FONDANT to cover the cross but I have to say, it came out nice... even if it is HANGING over theedges.






This morning before I go I'll attach the butterflies somehow to the cake. Haven't QUITE decided.... regular icing wil slowly mush them, so I'm stalling. Enjoy your weekend people.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

that is absolutely beautiful! Great job.. have a nice time

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...