Monday, October 08, 2007

Practically finished



Or... well... not.

Suzy brought over an art projector and I used that to trace the mural design onto my son's wall.

(You might be able to see it a little bit more if you click on the photo at left.)

It took about an hour and a half and one problem was that the photo I was projecting was a little too grainy for what I was doing. For the life of me I can't see BASES in the original I was working from.

Baseball fields DO have bases, right???

This should get interesting. I might end up in a nicely padded room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you need Yankee Stadium Mural Wallpaper links. -p

Carly said...

what I NEED is the $400 to buy it on wallpaper, P !!

onescrappychick said...

I'll give you $400 if you add me into the fans wearing a Red Sox Shirt (g)

(ok, I won't.. but wouldn't that rock? LOL)

Carly said...

I've already considered adding people I know to the crowd. His best friend is a Edr Osx fan. I have an additional request for a scoreboard on the far wall wherein the Yankees are kicking some Boston booty.

Oh, and he wants to dirt to be that textured/ sandstone paint that we used for the sand/beach in his sister's room.

So whoever buys my house someday will need MORE bin paint.

Sgt said...

Is this like one of those fundraising events?

Your picture...
$10 - In the cheap seats
$20 - Behind home plate
$50 - Box seat

I'd flip for a box seat.. if you draw in some extra eye candy and a good shrimp platter.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...