Thursday, October 18, 2007

SO

...of COURSE, one of my kids got sick last night. Because, it's not like anything is out of the ordinary this week or I'm extra busy or anything.

So this morning (up early but won't go to work quite yet....) I was reading the blogs I have in google reader, and I came across Icerocket.com which lets you search for topics specifically in other people's blogs.

So then that lead me to these: Carmen - and I have to say, I'm very impressed and some of those ideas are ones I could modify and use* (what I'm saying is I'm definitely NOT as good as she is, her piping work is very consistent and her colors are great, and so on, but I can see things I could do, in her work). I have to check out her other gallery later.

You know, while I'm making toast and stuff.



*Like, if I made a cake for my friend whose birthday I forgot this week. Chocolate!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

oh yuck.. worst kind of sick too!!!

Hope you got some me time out of it... and that the offending child is feeling better!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...