Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gallery


I have a MOMA book from my trip to Manhattan, and today I'm enjoying the picture "Glasses, Newspaper and a Bottle of wine" by Juan Gris. The second is called "Glass of Beer and Playing Cards".




***


In choir today we sang "On Eagle's Wings." Can I tell you? I hate that song. So many people would gasp in horror, if they heard me say that. It's pretty much a standard, esp. for funerals. But it's a total pain in the ass to sing, unless you have a HUGE range, which I don't, and especially if you have a frog in your throat, which I did today. My voice cracked like a 14 year old boy's. I was rather annoyed.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I love how pretty that song is... but I hate to sing it and it brings back so many sad memories for me..... I loved your pretty cake.. and thanks for sharing your art with us today! :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...