Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Colours

The Albany skyline was gorgeous this morning. The air had that crystal clear, intense fall look; there were inky purple clouds scattered over the plaza.

At lunch I walked in a nearby park. I realized while I was walking that this season is my pallette. When I scrapbook or make jewelry, I love the deep orange tones, the darker greens, with navy or the icy clear blue of today's sky. I don't love the weather getting colder, but I love my sweaters, the warmer and fuzzier the better.

Day two of longer workdays. Wow, I actually DO GET MORE DONE. Eeeks. The kids are scatterbrains. I reminded them of our new "plan" when we got home (ie, today you need to dust & vacuum the living room & family rooms for me) and because I got distracted with phonecalls they flaked out and ended up staring at the BrainSucker2000 (aka our tv).

Must go, must work on my drill sargeant impression.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...