Monday, January 28, 2008

Art slightly later than Sunday

An email I got put me onto this web page; I wish I had the QUANTITY of time she seems to have, to do things that are nothing but fun. Oh, and to actually finish them. The mural is getting moldy (just kidding).

At any rate, her website made me laugh. I mean, who crochets a tin of sardines? I read a few pages. Which in turn, lead me to Art Dorks. Something for everyone there. Enjoy!

PS: No fair cowering under the blankets today and whimpering, just because it's Monday. At least, that's what I told myself this morning.

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

seriously.. I love the moonshine jug.

Today was the first Monday since the week after Thanksgiving.. that we had a full day of school. Every other Monday since that week we've either had a snow day, a 2 hr delay, a holiday or vacation. It was a rough day.

Kids Special Needs said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog. I added an update to discuss your question(s).

Thank you for your support.
Hugs, Esther

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...