Monday, January 14, 2008

Doink

So, my son got two more daggers, um, baby teeth pulled out. I won't scan them this time, but thing of a sweet little baby tooth with a chef's chopping knife for a root. Bigger on the inside than the outside, which makes for an unhappy kid when it's yanked.

I bought him a movie out of pity, for his iPod... the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean. He was showing me a scene and I noticed that Mackenzie Crook (the pirate with the eyeball that rolls everywhere) was Gareth Keenen on the British "The Office".

I could almost hear the little "doink" sound (think of those pop ups factoids that Disney uses sometimes when they show a movie for the fifth time) because it used to bug me while I watched the episodes... who is that guy.... I'm NOT good at putting that type of thing together. I can barely remember character names WHILE I'm watching a movie.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

poor thing... Ms. Thangs teeth that had other teeth coming in behind them fell out on their own recently (YAY!) Her brother had to have 2 pulled once for the same reason.... and I still vividly remember it. ((hugs to you both))

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...