Friday, January 25, 2008

Flava



My first thought was not the obvious troll tangent, but "Oh my god is that a cake?" I do believe it is. Now, if it were Poly's red velvet cake, that would be SOMETHING. But I'm guessing it's much closer to styrofoam on the cake spectrum. You can see all of his prospects here at Bossip, one of my favorite trash talk sites. I do have love for you, Flave.

It's been a bad couple of days but the picture finally made me laugh. Oh, and I kind of sort of laughed at my friend whose pants snagged on some part of the cubicle and tore. But you know I would sew them for you, buddy. And my laughter was only relief that the cosmic forces of stupid bad luck in random aspects of life had moved the bullseye off of my forhead for ONE FREAKING SECOND.

So apparently I have a good shot of starting a home renovation project "now". (As in, as fast as I can turn around the refi on my house.) Eeek. Good thing I'm not busy with PTA stuff and unfinished projects :::cough cough mural cough cough:::: and trying to train for a race that is now only 18 weeks away. Pffft. Who needs personal improvement goals ANYWAY? Why not pack up all the scrapbook stuff I just pulled out?? Sleep? what is that thing sleeeeep you speak of?

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...