Every time Miley comes on Sirius I complain to my daughter about what a blatant rip off of "Sunglasses at night" her new song is. Doubter. She just scoffed at Ol' Mom Who Doesn't Know Anything. So this afternoon I whipped up this,
and at first she was listening to the intro guitar and shaking her head, but the second Corey sang his first line, her eyes just about popped right out of her head and I could see every bit of the braces I'm almost done paying for.
Hah.
Sadly, this has been almost the high point of my week. Purely rhetorical question, but if you were in the restroom at work and someone came in, and went into the next stall and just started sobbing, what would YOU do? Life is full of these little awkward moments.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
1 comment:
OMG... we just had a similar disagreement at my house about this SAME THING. creepy.
and umm.. I dunno about the sobbing coworker thing. I might announce, in a semi loud voice on the way out of the bathroom.."I hope you feel better"
Post a Comment