Thursday, January 17, 2008

I turn to her and say....

Every time Miley comes on Sirius I complain to my daughter about what a blatant rip off of "Sunglasses at night" her new song is. Doubter. She just scoffed at Ol' Mom Who Doesn't Know Anything. So this afternoon I whipped up this,




and at first she was listening to the intro guitar and shaking her head, but the second Corey sang his first line, her eyes just about popped right out of her head and I could see every bit of the braces I'm almost done paying for.

Hah.

Sadly, this has been almost the high point of my week. Purely rhetorical question, but if you were in the restroom at work and someone came in, and went into the next stall and just started sobbing, what would YOU do? Life is full of these little awkward moments.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

OMG... we just had a similar disagreement at my house about this SAME THING. creepy.

and umm.. I dunno about the sobbing coworker thing. I might announce, in a semi loud voice on the way out of the bathroom.."I hope you feel better"

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...