Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Art


So this is VERY different from some of the other things I've looked at. But I like it. Found it on Tim Holtz's blog. You can read a quick "who is he?" PR paragraph, etc here.
I may have to do something like this myself someday. APTF. (After PTA Term Finishes.)
I see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Insert old joke about train.)
If I can JUST get through the next 6 months in one piece, I'll be happy! There is so much going on between the running, the mural (which I hope to start up again on the long weekend coming up), a trip we are planning, and then the school and PTA stuff on top of all of that. Throw in the choir rehearsal for Easter and I feel tired just listing it all. Oh and we might be putting a "small" addition on our house, to make the family room into a room twice as big. Because, you know, I have too many stickers. And eyelets. And rubber stamps. And beads. Ribbons. OK, I'll stop now. Said project will require ripping apart the kitchen/family room - where I spend the majority of my time in when I'm home. Wheee.


No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...