Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This just in

So far 2008 is not working for me... I am having the same frustrations, the same arguments with the same people, and reading the same horrible news online really doesn't provide much diversion. ( this and this and this and need I continue? jerks, liars and creeps.)

Where's the fresh start? Where's the new beginning? Same crap, different day.

This mood may have something to do with the fact that it's snowing AGAIN and we've already had 33" so far this winter, and I'm OVER IT REALLY and would like to go for a nice long walk outside in the sunshine.

2 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

you need a good snowball fight.

onescrappychick said...

what is this sunshine you speak of??

((hugs)) Happy new Year!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...