Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thought for the day

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius

Every part of my life is cluttered. It's really bogging me down.

I did spend some time yesterday cleaning out some of the stuff crowding every inch of counter space in my kitchen. (This included tossing the contents of a few containers of the last of the Christmas cookies, which none of us have touched in at least a week or two! Yucky!)

If I could just keep my desk from looking like a bomb went off... it's hard with our bills, PTA paperwork, plus all of the other things Mr. C is doing... just piles, everywhere. And it's not even tax season yet. Sigh. If we do the construction project I'm hoping for, it may resolve this problem (separate desks... more drawers....)

Well, speaking of bogged down - time to go hit the treadmill!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I could NEVER share a desk with my hubby. He has a little "bat cave" of a room off of our family room that is his... and just walking in makes me twitchy. He's far too "relaxed" about his stuff that I am.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...