Friday, January 18, 2008

TGI Effing Efff

People are losing their minds all around me this week. Fighting, general mayhem and nonsense. Not just me, other people I know have also been reamed and/or just had to put up with far too much crazy. I mean really. If someone says they are going to fix the lunch form and then they DON"T fix the lunch form and this generates five million emails I want to bonk them on the head and say, So why didn't you fix the lunch form????? That's the least of my headaches this week.


SO I did a few nice things for myself today. I bought a box of Franzia chillable red wine and it is safely in my fridge now. Already at work. I also bought these:



and I am playing with these... (more like sorting them out and seeing which layouts come to mind. And trying to figure out how I'm supposed to store them in any sort of logical fashion since they came in one teeny cardboard box... )


I am listening to 80's music on Sirius... wondering if I am too materialistic because I cope with my cranky by spending money in all of the ways above... so this is either an all time low or how I really should be spending my Fridays. Dunno. I'm thinking this works for me. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...