Friday, January 11, 2008

Notes I'd like to send

Dear
  • Squirrel: I saw you today. On the highway. Playing the lead in a poorly conceived Frogger remake. Sorry.
  • Gene Simmons: You are creepy and weird and your facelift is not helping. Please get off my tv screen.
  • Trace Adkins: Marry me. Or just call me once a day- your voice is soooo good and if you call me I won't have to watch Trump anymore.
  • Daughter: I'm sorry I didn't get you Hannah tickets, OK? I know you're thinking things about the Jonas brothers I'd rather not deal with. But get over it already. The concert was days ago. Quit sulking.
  • Son: I'm sorry your friends figured out who you have a crush on. But for the record I think she's cute too.


Carly (via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...