Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally

At last my blog has achieved a milestone I've been secretly hoping for. I've watched other bloggers and been envious, and I am thrilled that now it"s finally my turn.

I was offered free stuff! All I have to do is review it in my blog! Hey! I always wanted to be JUST LIKE HEATHER. No, I'm kidding. But, free stuff. Awesome.

So I read down a little bit further in the email and the product they asked me to review is... an ENHANCER. Yeah. For the oscar meyer weiner I don't even have. Just what every girl dreams of scoring for free.

So obviously when I stopped laughing I told myself that I'm going to have to pass up that TEMPTING offer. (I won't even pass the link on to y'all because who knows what is even actually on that page.... )

Maybe some day all of my dreams will come true.

P. S. When I was typing up this post I accidentally typed "free stiff" and I almost left that in......


Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mahogany would be proud of you for resisting. "Free stiff", Mahogany ... I'll end that thought there!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of Freudian slips but Freudian typos hmmm... Absolutely hilarious!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...