Saturday, October 04, 2008

Money to burn

I love, love, LOVE the Yankee Candle store. It's an addiction. I love things that are seasonal like pine trees or autumn smells or florals in the spring. If I go to the mall, I know it won't be long before my feet carry me there.

Today while my teenager was trying to shore up the economy, I went in, intending to spend under $20 to get a box of tealights of some sort, and a couple of votives.

Then I saw Fireside in a large jar, which I haven't seen in years. Cha-ching! They had me.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I can't shop in the Yankee Candle store, which is sad cuz I live so close to the factory. I walk in and I have about 3 minutes before my allergies get the best of me and I can't breathe.

However, I do have an awesome Autumn Wreath candle that I was burning last night. I can do scents in small doses.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...