Saturday, October 25, 2008

The grind

So for the sake of this post I need to repeat myself and say I got a new manager yesterday.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a grocery store and trying to find the ground beef. I went over to the back corner, where there was this strange contraption that you could combine things like beef and pork to make your own ground meat.

So I didn't know how to use the machine, of course, but William Shatner was right there.

I know.

He attempted to demonstrate using some chicken but it came out all wrong (that's on you, A).

I asked if I could ask just one question about the show, and he allowed it. Can't recall the specifics of that now. It's immaterial. Of course after he responded, without thinking I asked another question, and then in a VERY very WS tone he said "I agreed to answer ONE question." He would then not talk to me any further. How transparent is my subconscious? Geeeez.

There was a whole subplot about a bus to NYC, that I missed. Any second year student in the field of psychology would have a ball with me.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...