Thursday, October 09, 2008

Life on Mars

I. *HOPE* you all watched the premiere of the new series, "Life on Mars". Finally.... Something different! Fun to see all the retro styling and think about all the technology we have now. A little hard to see the twin towers though (parts of the show are set in 1973 NYC, if you've missed the previews.)

I am hoping the premise/plot doesn't go too far down some of the back roads that Lost has gone on. If someone goes down in a frickin' subway tunnel and turns a wheel and the whole island of Manhattan disappears, Carly will NOT BE AMUSED. .

Icky was very rude at choir tonight pissed that no one updated his book for him. Uh, here's a thought...show up on time and get your own music like the rest of us. ;-)


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...