Saturday, October 11, 2008

Below the line


I used to read my biorhythms every day in the newspaper ...when I was about 12.


I had to laugh at the bleak outlook today (shown above). If you need me I'll be sitting somewhere with a heating pad on my back, quietly sulking and popping Motrin. I thought it was better, now today it's worse again. Kind of like the bronchitis, which won't go away.
Gahhh... and it's gorgeous today ...whenever I feel like crap on a beautiful day like this, I feel like I've wasted the day -- since winter is coming all too soon and it tends to suck around here (I hate to ski or do anything like that in the winter... I prefer sunshine and 70's please...) -- is this a horribly long sentence or what, Marco??

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...