Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Your daily dose of Muppets

By request of child number 2, I had to play this clip a few times.

The genius in this (direct link in case you can't view as embedded below) is that each Beaker interacts with the other squares throughout the piece.




Incidentally, my brother in law made fun of my love for Pino Grigio wine once by singing "Pino Grigio" over and over to this tune. That would be the same one who gave me Humphrey as a gift. And my birthday is in a couple of weeks, and I'm scared. Because I don't think he'll give me something benign like this candle top or something cool - ya know what I mean? Not even the books I want. Nnnnnope. I'm doomed.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Fantastic! If you haven't already.. the first 3 seasons of the Muppet Show are out on DVD (I get them as gift.. my people love me) and they make for great winter entertainment.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...