Thursday, October 09, 2008

Unrelated collection of stuff

1. You must go here and watch Jeff Dunham's blooper. I missed him when he was in Albany. Damn!!!!!! (Suzy is a huge fan and gave the kids a video for their birthday. There are a few jokes that I hope my son doesn't quite catch... but he's hilarious.)

2. I made a sombrero card for my favorite Amigo and I am so happy that he's doing a bit better. I can't find the phhhhhoto that I took of the card but I'm sure it will turn up tomorrow or the next day. Stay tuned.

3. My mother bought pajamas for her dog. It's very complicated... but (apparently) when you walk a tiny dustmop dog with long white fur the dog gets "too dirty", and so my mother puts pajamas on the pooch so that all of the other neighborhood dogs can cruelly laugh at her when Mom walks her (daily). In discussing this new development at work with Andy we came across this website which sells these:






and, yes, pajamas. That is all for today, kids.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I am currently working to score Jeff-fa-fa tickets for early December. My kids LOVE him (and some of the jokes thankfully at least go over Ashley's head). Hope your week is ending better.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...